10 dicembre 2013

Errori di prezzo negli ordini Gymboree - Dicembre 2013

Reazioni: 
Siccome la cosa sta succedendo a più persone in Europa, ci deve essere un errore nel loro sistema perché non è normale pagare una cosa di più di quando si vede confermato nella conferma d'ordine. Potete confrontare i prezzi dalla vostra conferma d'ordine arrivata via e-mail (Confirmation Order) con il dettaglio ordine dalla sezione "My account"-"Orders" - "Orders detail" del sito.

Se vi capita di notare discrepanze, mandate questa e-mail al servizio consumatori international_orders@gymboree.com 
Cominciate con questa più corta, alla quale allegare la conferma d'ordine e lo screenshot dell'ordine del vostro account on-line:

Dear CS,
My order #numerordine has something wrong with the prices. The order confirmation e-mail shows a different price than the shipping notice.
Prices on my confirmation order are the same as on-line, the ones on the shipping invoice are higher.
A copy of my order confirmation and a copy of my shipping invoice are attached, with the differences indicated.
Can you please explain why the prices are different?
This seems to be a continuing problem with many of your European customers.
Looking forward to your response
Thank you
Iltuonome




******************************************************************

Se non basta e non vi rispondono come speravate, ecco una lettera più elaborata:

Dear CS,
My on-line account order detail for order #inseriren°ordine have something wrong: all the prices are different from my confirmation order received by e-mail O_O This is NOT normal. All prices are INCREASED!
I am sure you are not allowed to change prices between confirmation order and invoice if you sell in EU (here it is completely against the law). Prices must be the same in EU... moreover, prices on my confirmation order are the same as on-line, the ones on the invoice are just increased (especially for me??) but not reflect the prices on-line (cheaper).
So, I do not understand one thing: if in the future, if I would order some cheap sets, will I have to expect prices increased in my invoice? If I'll order an item 8$ can I find it at 18$ for price adjustments?
Is there a maximum you can increased prices such way? without even notice customers?
I mean, if prices are not the ones I choose at the moment I'm ordering (and I have in my confirmation order) anymore and I have to expect higher prices, it's obvious I'll not order anymore :-( You will understand it is highly risky!
And if you do your adjustments prices, will the shipment cost increased also? I mean if I order 124$ and you do your prices adjustments and my total goes to 126$ will I pay more for shipment or will it stay as the one stated in the confirmation order?

Moreover, there are many other similar cases in Europe lately, do you have a new system and got errors? Please, EXPLAIN.
Looking forward to read your answer
Thank you

3 commenti:

まかず on 28 gennaio 2014 06:00 ha detto...

Hello,
Did you solve the problem you are writing here? I am also having the same problem with you. Reply from Gymboree is slow, it does not solve forever. you are the same situation as me?

まかず on 28 gennaio 2014 06:00 ha detto...
Questo commento è stato eliminato da un amministratore del blog.
Fabienne Carbone on 7 febbraio 2016 04:39 ha detto...

No, they never answered properly. I think they had a new system and need time to adjust it. Now it's not happening anymore.

Posta un commento

Grazie per il tuo commento!

 

GYMBOBLOG Copyright © 2011 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template Sponsored by web hosting